Tuesday 4 August 2009

Chocolate Ecstasy Tours?

Me neither... I hadn't heard of them before today BUT I sure as heck won't forget them in a hurry. Chocolate Ecstasy Tours started in 2004 after its founder Jennifer Earle wanted a way to share all the hidden chocolate shops in London with fellow chocolate lovers.






Prices start from £35 for 3 hours of chocolate induced highs and includes chocolate sampling, VIP discounts and a hot drink (for the Mayfair Chocolate tour)

I think that this would make a lovely present or treat for a chocolate lover or a day out with a difference. I must admit that for an unemployed 'student' as myself the prices do seem a bit much but on removing my student hat, this is a reasonable price for a unique tasting experience...well worth trying.

Another addition to my 'To Do' list methinks!

CBC

xx

(Photo Source )

2 comments:

  1. WOW... I want to be on one of those tours.

    BUT then again, I went on a tour around Cadbury's chocolate factory as a kid and had so much free chocolate that I vowed never to touch the sweet stuff again. That vow of course was simply made to be broken. Today for example I bought a big packet of Cadbury's Dairy Milk Buttons (the big ones) and I've nearly finished it.

    Maybe the chocolate on the tours is better than Cadbury's?

    Chocolate and coffee = heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd really love to do one of those tours too...when I can afford it!. The Cadbury tour sounds good, though, it would have probably put me off chocolate for a while too if it was too much!

    Coffee flavoured chocolate? Is there such a thing?

    ReplyDelete