Tuesday 25 August 2009

Exciting tea samples to be reviewed

Good morning tea (etc) lovers,

Just a quick post to say how excited I was to wake up to a package all the way from Colorado, from the Tea Company 'Two Leaves and a Bud'. (A link to the site can be found in my link list)Reviews and photos of tea loveliness will follow shortly. For now, have a look-see at my pretty package (no laughing please!)



So there you have it. Lots of new flavours to try and share with you... I must apologise for the lack of tea reviews and general posting recently. I've been drinking one particular tea over a period of time so that tea will be reviewed in a post to come. I've also been trying to resolve issues with the speed of my computer and uploading of photographs.
Look forward to sharing stuff with you!
CBC

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment