Thursday 6 August 2009

Fizzy Milk?

When I first saw the headline, I almost thought it was my eyes deceiving me...or a misprint. Nope. The Coca-Cola company is planning to launch a new product on the US market bearing both the qualities of cola in its fizziness and milk in its nutritional value (I must add that I am not sure whether milk will still bear any nutritional value once it is carbonated). I imagine it to taste like cream soda which is not unpleasant, just an acquired taste.

I am a little disappointed to learn that there are no plans for a British version of this product. It seems like it will be more a novelty than ACTUALLY a substitute for milk or a cunning way to get more children to drink milk...Still, I would love to see (and taste) its effect on tea, coffee or hot chocolate (*gag*)


Mmmm...curdled. Will there be a soya version for the lactose intolerant amongst us?

No comments:

Post a Comment